Fort Worth, TX 76137 US
Are you looking for a manufacturing opportunity? Utility Staffing Group, in partnership with KPS Global, is hiring Maintenance Technician in Fort Worth, TX.
**Perks & Benefits:
- It’s free to apply - no cost to you
- Zero Fees - you’ll never be charged for any screening service
- Knowledgeable and Friendly Staff
- On-the-spot interview
- Fast start-date
- Weekly Pay (Pay Card or Direct Deposit)
- Holiday Pay
- Vacation Pay
- Insurance options
Key duties and details for Maintenance Technician:
- Responsible for installation, repair, and preventative maintenance of production equipment, tools, facilities and vehicles under immediate supervision
- Read and interpret schematics, diagrams, and measuring devices
- Troubleshoot equipment and fabricate equipment
- Travel is required
- Full-Time, Temp-to-Hire
- Pay rate: Up to $24/hr, BOE
Can you see yourself as a Maintenance Technician?
- 1-3 years of industrial maintenance experience
- Proficiency in MS Office programs
- Must be able to troubleshoot and repair basic electrical and mechanical systems
- Must be able to stand and walk on concrete, bend, stoop, kneel, and crouch
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs alone and 50 lbs with assistance
- Ability to use hands to reach, handle, and/or feel (must have manual dexterity for tool usage)
- Must be able to visually inspect products
- Must be able to work in a non-temperature controlled environment
- Diploma/GED preferred
Please apply by clicking on the link below, then call or text Samantha (423) 347-3006.
Meet Your Recruiter
Samantha Parker, CSP
My name is Samantha Parker, and I have been a Recruiter with Utility Staffing for 3 years now. My main objective as a recruiter is to match individuals to amazing careers and help our company grow with the best people possible.